|#166 Sew Fine Zippers|
Create your own personal notebook of techniques to improve your fashion sewing. Learn how to install 3 types of zippers: Invisible, lapped, centered, Incl. technique pages.
#166 Sew Fine Zippers
- #310 Cynthia’s Sewing School for Beginners — #310 Cynthia’s Sewing School for Beginners This 4 week course will take you from learning your sewing machine, notions, fabrics, and patterns, through construction of 3 easy projects that will build your knowledge of sewing techniques from buttons and buttonholes, french seams, darts, zippers, hemstitching, applique, to patchwork and [...]
- #438 Peasant Blouse Draft and Sew with Monica — #438 Peasant Blouse Draft and Sew with Monica Custom fit your pattern then construct your blouse using a standard straight stitch. Learn French seams and elastic casings. Then top it with a little bow. Use cotton Eyelet, cotton Lawn or cotton Dottie. May also be worn off the shoulder. Bi-lingual class. Two Mondays. Day 1 [...]
- #309 Jenny Haskin’s “Guest” Towel w/ Twin N... — #309 Jenny Haskin’s “Guest” Towel w/ Twin Needle Embroidery Join Cynthia with Jenny Haskins designs for elegant embroidery as you learn multiple techniques while you create an elegant Guest Towel, a Jenny Haskins licensed project. In this class you will learn how to use up to an 8mm twin needle in the hoop with a [...]
- #481 Creative Icon & Premier+2 Launch — Octoer 17 & 18 Soni Grint from Pfaff Sewing Machines will be here to introduce you to the New TOP OF THE LINE the Pfaff Creative Icon sewing and embroidery machine where perfection meets freedom!!! Plus she will demonstrate the New Premier +2 Software. Then in the afternoon Icon customers will have an exclusive class [...]
- Calendar of Events — Check out our calendar for the rest of the year! View or download the PDF [...]