#27 Free Motion Quilting Class
December 17, 2018. 10am to 12pm
Do you love the look of free motion quilting but are afraid to try? Or have you tried, but haven’t been satisfied with your efforts? Come and let us direct your free motion fun. You will get started with the basic techniques and then follow marked designs. A variety of fill patterns will be covered. Taught by Carol. Tuition: $20
- Sewing machine. You must be able to lower the feed dogs.
- Free motion foot also called a darning foot.
- Universal, quilting, or sharp needles size 80.
- 100% cotton thread a bright color.
- Three or four fat quarter sandwiches. Use batting scraps, either 100% cotton or 80/20 poly/cotton.
Please call 954–7 24–2900 to reserve your seat in the class!