|#479 Project Jelly Roll|
This is a three hour class using a jelly roll. We will make a simple tote bag. Free class and pattern with purchase of kit.
#479 Project Jelly Roll
- Creative Extravaganza with a Special Guest from Baby Lock... — #480 Lori Hernandez of Baby Lock National Embroidery Month Presentation February 2nd or 3rd 10am Do you enjoy Quilting, Garment Sewing, or simply the joy of creativity? If you answered yes, or are just getting started, you will want to Join Lori Hernandez, “Baby lock Certified Ambassador of Education”, as she shares with you many [...]
- December Calendar of Events — [...]
- #495 Beautiful Lingerie with KwikSew — #495 Beautiful Lingerie with KwikSew Lingerie sewing is much simpler and faster than you can [...]
- #332 Sewing with Sheila – Bag it! Class — #332 Sewing with Sheila – Bag it! Clas Overnight case, carry-on, or gym bag. This tote can be anything you want it to [...]
- #488 Open Sewing with Cynthia Class — #488 Open Sewing with Cynthia Class (6 week series) All Levels Welcome! Dedicated time to work on the garment of your [...]